House No. 4 with a preserved late Renaissance portal and reconstructed frames of the Renaissance windows on the first floor.
House No. 5 called the Bobola’s Boarding House in the 17th century was a boarding house for the students of Collegium Gostomianum. In one of the rooms on the ground floor there is a painting from 1600. It presents Christ the Judge and some figures surrounding him - probably the owners of the house.
House No. 10 - called the Oleśnicki Family’s House has preserved an original lay-out. Here in 1570 the representatives of Polish Lutherans, Calvinists and Hussites signed “the Agreement” and worked out a valid catechism. In the yard there is the entrance to the Underground Tourist Route.
House No. 12 - an old guardhouse, a classicistic building raised in the 19th century. At present it is the seat of the local section of the Polish Tourist Association (PTTK).
House No. 14 - called the House of Nicolaus Gomółka, a prominent Polish composer of the Renaissance period.
House No. 23 - one of more precious houses. In the 16th century it belonged to a Greek Kojszor. The original lay-out of the ground floor has been maintained.
House No. 27 - called “Pod Ciżemką” belonged to a Hungarian brewer Łazarczyk in the 16th century. There is an original lay-out and, in the restaurant hall on the first floor, a wooden ceiling and a Renaissance biforium.
House No. 31 - in the 19th century belonged to the Dutreppi family. There is an original lay-out of the ground floor preserved.